Maria Antonietta Cutillo Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Electrocuted to death in the bath


Maria Antonietta Cutillo Wiki – Maria Antonietta Cutillo Biography

Maria Antonietta Cutillo In Italy, a 16-year-old girl died after dropping her phone in the shower while talking to a friend.

The youngster called Maria Antonietta Cutillo in Italy, was on the phone when she dropped her phone, which was charging at the time, into the water while taking a bath at her parents’ home in Montefalcione, Avellino. Her parents were not there in the house when the adolescent was fatally electrocuted, according to local media. The emergency services had previously been phoned by Cutillo’s companion, who became concerned when the connection cut out. When they arrived, they discovered she had died as a result of the device short-circuiting. Her body was brought to the Moscati Hospital mortuary in Avellino for an autopsy.

Read More:

Alan Cameron Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Death, Tributes

Who was Tori Bowie? Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Death, Tributes


Maria Antonietta Cutillo was 16 years old.

Maria Antonietta Cutillo Death

According to sources, Cutillo’s father is well-known in the provincial capital of Irpinia, where he owns a butcher shop. The incident is being investigated by local police. A schoolgirl died in her bath in France in 2020 after a charged phone dropped over her breast and plunged into the water. Tiffenn, a 15-year-old girl from Marseille, was electrocuted after the device fell into the water at her home. Emergency personnel took the girl to the city’s Timone hospital and attempted to resuscitate her, but she died.

Similarly, a 13-year-old girl in Amsterdam was electrocuted in 2019 after her smartphone slipped into the bath while charging. After hurrying to the bathroom after hearing a loud scream, the teenager’s mother grabbed her out of the bathtub. She had contacted emergency services. Paramedics punched the unconscious girl in the sternum to wake her up before hauling her away to the hospital, where she stayed for two days.

In this case, the girl did not die, but she was left with amnesia as a result of the incident, and she could not recall dropping the phone in the bath. According to Dr. Sem Hardon, the severity of her injuries indicated that she was likely electrocuted by the 240V mains supply in the Netherlands. If domestic electrical equipment is utilized in restrooms, users must be mindful of safety dangers,’ he warned. However, electrical appliances and cords should never be plugged in near water or in contact with a damp environment.’

Read More:

Jonathan Sugarman Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Dies while climbing Mount Everest

Izabella Nash Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Queensland firefighter dies in blaze at Slacks Creek, Brisbane

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.