Kennedy Mitchell Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Swallowed, beads, Almost Died, Parents Beware


Kennedy Mitchell Wiki – Kennedy Mitchell Bio

Kennedy Mitchell swallowed drops of water, also known as beads which entered the intestines, parents be careful. His Biography, Mother, treatment, and how this girl survived read more details.

A ten-month-old girl survived her near-death experience after swallowing a children’s water pearl. Kennedy Mitchell of Maine underwent five critical surgeries in one month and was given a 50 percent chance of survival. The girl accidentally ingested the water droplets that blocked her intestine and it was reported that she was fatal, as she cut off the blood supply to part of her intestines.

His mother Folicchia Mitchell bought the toy for her eight-year-old son Joshua, who is on the autism spectrum, from Target on October 24, Daily Mail reported. The water beads can be used as educational tools and entertainment for toddlers and children with autism or increased anxiety. Days later, Kennedy reportedly became very lethargic and began vomiting. The mother initially thought she might have a food allergy and took her to the hospital on November 1, where tests revealed that the girl had droplets of water in her stomach.


Kennedy Mitchell is a 10-month-old baby girl.

What are water beads?

Water beads, also known as sensory beads, are water-absorbent beads made of super-absorbent plastic, often marketed as toys or learning aids by the toy company Chuckles & Roar. They can expand up to 200 times their original size when in water and only shrink when left to dry, the source reported. They come in various colors and shapes like spheres, jewels, and dinosaurs.

Kennedy Mitchell treatment

Doctors performed the first surgery on Kennedy to remove the water droplet, but her intestines were already damaged and the girl went into septic shock, after which she was put on a ventilator. A second operation was later performed for more obstructions, but none were found. She followed two more surgeries to remove excess fluid in her intestines and take pressure off her organs.

Following the incident, Target, which exclusively sold water pearls, removed the product from its shelves and an investigation is ongoing with the manufacturer of the product. Swallowing the water droplets can cause them to absorb liquid and expand in the intestinal tract causing a life-threatening blockage, the National Poison Control Center said. A petition to ban water bills has received more than 40,650 signatures, a source reported.

I’m thankful Kennedy gets to go home,” the mother-of-two said in a tearful video posted to TikTok. The retailer who spoke about the situation said: “We are aware of this tragic situation and send our sincere condolences to this girl and her family. Target requires our vendors to comply with all product safety standards and all applicable state, federal, and state laws. and local”. “, the source reported.

Read More: Maison DesChamps Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, ”Pro-Life Spider-Man”, Arrested

He added: “We have removed the product from the stores and from while we review the situation with the supplier.” Now Mitchell is trying to raise awareness about the dangers of water droplets. Mitchell told Insider: “The label says they should only be used by children over the age of three. But manufacturers must add a warning that the water droplets could cause a blockage in the digestive system that could lead to death.

Follow US on Twitter

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.