Hanna Roap Wiki – Hanna Roap Bio
Hanna Roap, when she returned from school, fell ill and died within twenty-four hours. Hanna’s father warned other parents. His Biography, what happened to Roap, and how did she die read more details.
The heartbroken father of 7-year-old Hanna Roap, who died from a group A strep infection that has been spreading among children in the UK, has issued a warning to other parents. Hassan Roap believes that with proper treatment, his daughter could have been saved. She died within 24 hours of infection. The Sun reports that it all started with just a mild bug and cough that was making the rounds among the kids at her primary school. Hassan Roap spoke to the media and said the death of his daughter has left him “numb.” He administered CPR before emergency medical services arrived. Hassan believes that he could have been saved if he had been given antibiotics. Hassan said: “She was a bubbly character who was always up to mischief and now it’s utter silence in the house.
Hanna Roap was 7 years old.
What happened to the Hanna Roap
Hanna had come home with a cough after school, only to have it get progressively worse. Her parents gave her an inhaler. and some antihistamines to help her sleep. But the next day, her condition worsened and her GP prescribed steroids. “I’m not a medical professional so I took what the GP said,” Hassan added. Hassan then administered CPR when she stopped moving later that night, hoping she would work and save her life, while medics arrived after her. However, the efforts were in vain as the girl was pronounced dead within 30 minutes.
Now, Hassan warns other parents that she could have been prevented if she had been given antibiotics. “I just want the peace of mind that everything was done correctly. If it was, then I can’t blame anyone,” he added. It is reported that a review of Hanna’s case will be held to assess her untimely death. So far, eight children have died from the infection, each under the age of 10.
Group A strep is a bacterium found mainly in the throat or on the skin. It is extremely rare but also very dangerous and contagious. Some of the symptoms are sore throat, scarlet fever, rashes, and swollen glands in the neck. Another commonly observed symptom is a rash that could be mistaken for sunburn.