Who was Ashley Summers? Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Dies from drinking too much water


Ashley Summers Wiki – Ashley Summers Biography

Ashley Summers, A daycare worker in Indiana died of water toxicity after ingesting approximately 64 ounces in just 20 minutes. Ashley Summers, a mother of two who died at age 35, shortly after spending a lazy day at Freeman Lake over the long 4th of July weekend.On the morning of the fourth, she had felt dizzy and had a headache, symptoms of dehydration, but no amount of water could quench her thirst.When Ms. Summers returned home, she collapsed in her garage shortly after suffering severe brain swelling and never regained consciousness.At the hospital, doctors diagnosed him with water toxicity, also called hyponatremia, which develops as a result of too much water in the body and not enough sodium. When Devon Miller, Ashley Summers’ brother, found out about her sister’s condition, he was in disbelief.

Read More:

Who is Connor Duffy? Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Cornish locals slam ‘idiot’ tourists who had to be rescued by lifeguards


Ashley Summers was 35 years old.

Her family is raising awareness

He said: ‘It was a big shock to all of us. I was like, is this a thing?Mr. Miller added: “She felt like she couldn’t get enough water… When they left the sandbar and got to the pier, it was about a 20 minute boat ride… she drank four bottles of water in those 20 minutes .’The Summers family visited Freeman Lake, a popular summer destination located about 80 miles north of Indianapolis on a weekend vacation boat excursion.According to her brother, Ashley “loved being on the water.” .The family had been vacationing at the location from Saturday, July 1, to Tuesday, July 4.It was Tuesday morning that Ms. Summers’s family said that she felt dehydrated and that she could not drink enough water to quench her thirst.On Tuesday night, Mr. Miller received a disturbing call about Ashley from his other sister. She had collapsed in her garage and was taken to Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital.

He said: ‘My sister, Holly, called me, and she was just an absolute mess. She said: “Ashley is in the hospital. She has brain swelling, they don’t know what’s causing it, they don’t know what they can do to make it go down and she doesn’t look good.Ms. Summers never regained consciousness and doctors diagnosed her with water intoxication, orWater poisoning occurs when someone drinks an excessive amount of water in a short period of time, overwhelming the ability of the body’s complex organ systems, primarily the kidneys, to regulate fluid balance.The ultimate goal is to achieve a balance between water and electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, and chloride, which ensures proper cell function. Sodium is particularly crucial for its ability to maintain communication between cells through electrical impulses.Sodium also aids in the absorption of nutrients in the digestive system and kidneys, which adjust the amount of water and electrolytes reabsorbed into the bloodstream or excreted through the urine.

Read More:

Who is Igor Sofonov? Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Arrested, Suspicious of mass murder in Ukraine

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.