Arthur Emanuel Bitencourt Wiki – Arthur Emanuel Bitencourt Biography
Arthur Emanuel Bitencourt was seen giving two thumbs up as he played in the pile, poisoning him minutes after he accidentally inhaled particles of the dust. The boy was rushed to the hospital on August 3 after breathing in the toxic dust, but he was tragically pronounced dead on arrival. His heartbroken family shared the photo of the boy in the limestone dust, taken minutes before he died, as a warning to others of the dangers. Romaldo Bitencourt, Arthur’s uncle, shared the tragic photo on Facebook and wrote: “The memories I will have of you, my dear boy, will always be the best.” Arthur jumped into the poisonous material near his family’s property in Ipiranga, Paraná, in southern Brazil, according to Brazilian outlet Jornal Razao.
After the boy was pronounced dead while being rushed to the hospital, doctors determined the cause of death was breathing the dust. Arthur’s family claimed they were unaware of the dangers posed by the dust. “This photo was taken a few minutes before his tragic death caused by inhaling limestone while he was playing,” said Arthur’s uncle, Romaldo. “Our gratitude to GOD for putting Arthur in our life a treasure, who he stayed with us for seven years, one month and ten days,” he said in a separate post. Life is like a moving train, but our dear and beloved son, brother, nephew, cousin, and grandson, came down (landed) still at the beginning of the journey.’
Arthur Emanuel Bitencourt was 7 years old.
Arthur Emanuel Bitencourt Death: Tributes
Tributes poured in for the boy after his sad passing, with a woman who appeared to be a friend of Arthur’s mother saying: ‘May God comfort the hearts of the whole family at this time, you will always be in our hearts Arthur! Yesterday was a day of great joy, which will remain engraved forever in Luiz’s heart, and today God wanted you close to him!’ she said, along with a picture of the boy enjoying a birthday party. The substance is often used in construction in the manufacture of materials such as bricks, cement, and concrete. Workers wear face masks around the substance as it is used in construction, and safety regulations require that it be handled with gloves, goggles and protective clothing.
Authorities warn that inhaling it can cause serious lung problems and can also cause cancer, skin irritation, and eye damage. Symptoms of harmful dust exposure include decreased lung function, breathlessness, and persistent cough. It can also be used by farmers to treat their soil and increase crop yields, and a large tractor can be seen in the background of the photograph of Arthur playing in the dust. The police launched an investigation into the boy’s death, and he was buried the day after he jumped into the pile of gunpowder.